- Born and raised in Springfield, Nebraska
- Started piano at four and a half, and thanks to persistent parents and Schroeder, decided to embark on a professional career in music.
- BM - Taylor University under Leon Harshenin; MM and DMA - University of Nebraska under Paul Barnes
- Fortepiano study with Ann Chang, further study with Bart van Oort, Andrew Willis, David Breitman and Malcolm Bilson, masterclasses and coaching with Arnaldo Cohen, Krassimira Jordan, Pamela Mia Paul, and Luiz de Moura Castro
- Currently Associate Professor of Piano at Wayland Baptist University in Plainview, TX
- Principal Keyboard for Lincoln's Symphony Orchestra and Lubbock Symphony Orchestra
You can read my formal bio here.
My prize-winning debut recording, released in 2012, is available from iTunes and directly through this website! More info on the Audio + Discography page.